– Long-term objective: To build a clean urban environment in order to ensure the sustainable development of the region and surrounding areas of Dong Nai province.
– Specific objectives: To solve the problem of waste treatment in Dong Nai province and surrounding areas. To dispose of daily garbage in order to eliminate this source of pollution, to save the maximum land area planned for burial sites and to recycle waste into valuable products such as bio- Construction materials recycling …
– Scale: capacity to handle 245 tons of rubbish per day.
– Location of the project: Tuc Trung commune, Dinh Quan district, Dong Nai province.
– Land area used: 10 ha.
– Total investment capital: 150 billion VND (One hundred and fifty billion VND).
– Applying technology from Finland to treat domestic waste to produce electricity for factories and neighboring areas.
– Production of organic fertilizer
– PO oil production